Coalfire Certification’s specialists provide expert-driven assessments that allow you to better understand the certification process, while limiting business disruption.
Accredited certification body services
Coalfire Certification has qualified, competent assessors who can audit your management system against any combination of these standards:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 – Service Management System (SMS)
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- ISO/IEC 27001 – Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO/IEC 27017 – Security in the Cloud
- ISO/IEC 27018 – Protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in the Cloud
- ISO/IEC 27701 – Privacy Information Management System (PIMS)
Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Security Trust Assurance and Risk (STAR) Certification
Optional readiness assessments are delivered against the mandatory certification requirements, comprising either the ISO/IEC 27001 or ISO/IEC 27701 standard. One of our lead auditors facilitates the readiness assessment and provides opportunities for your organization to undergo a mock audit directly from certification body staff.
This comprehensive assessment determines your organization’s conformity with relevant ISO standards and information security schemes, such as the Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM).